Thursday, September 19, 2013

CHRISTmas + KMART + Halloween ( @CVS )-- good gracious get over it!

So the news is already talking about Christmas ads & people are already fussing that KMART has started advertising to early..and that we haven't even celberated Halloween or Thanksgiving yet.  Well here I am to say this--  Just because they start advertising doesn't mean you have to start spending money!! Oh yeah and did I hear celebrate Halloween...we don't even want to go there.  I might be boycotting the CVS I usually go to until after Halloween because the front counter is covered in all that DEMON mess (I said that---) I can't think of any other way to discuss "dead stuff coming to life that Ain't Jesus related)--- So CHRIST mas early ads-- sound good to me...if you commercialize the season.  At our house we don't fall into the HYPE-- so it isn't really a problem for me.  So tell us...have you started shopping yet?  I have friends that are finished all that in August cause they shop off season and all they have to do is wrap and give!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment