Sunday, September 15, 2013

Got hungry watching #GreatFoodTruckrace @cosmermaid tuna melt!!!

Did I really just do that!!! Watching Great Food Truck race-- and got hungry-- so ya'll know I am not the recipe chick--so when I want something I just "throw" it together.. just made me a grilled tuna sandwich-- yep -- two pieces of fresh sliced Chicago bread-- poured chicken of the sea to go cups+Kraft Recipes  dressing into my small black pan-- what is it called-- oh well...toast the bread in the pan scoop it up make a sandwich and voila-- I am eating at 917pm- I soooo gotta get back in the GYM-- almost 40 and I have to be FIT FABULOUS & FLY at 40!!!
 out of the little plastic container (that I keep refridegerated) so it is always ready to eat-- little bit of mixed cheeses and my fav Caesar

Nope no Mayo-- no Dukes mayo (ewwww)--

No comments:

Post a Comment