Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Someone told me this lie-- did they tell you the same one!!! SCREAMMMMM!

Someone told me-- did they tell you the same lie?  I was told at age 40-- everything slows down-- metabolism and all that JAZZ-- well something isn't right because uh I will be 40 in 34 days and it has already started.  I have officially gained weight-- and I am not HAPPY!! I am going to a HUGE FAMILY event that we have been planning for a full year and it is Saturday-- and I have NOTHING to wear.  Oh I know --- Travise you can't be bigger than this or that-- uh it isn't relevant that someone can't tell-- I can & I am not happy about it!!! I have to locate a DRESS and I have to locate one in a hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I just wanted to vent -- cause I am officially back in the GYM come rain or snow-- this sistah has to be Fit + Fabulous + Fly for her 40!!!

me·tab·o·lism

[muh-tab-uh-liz-uhm] Show IPA
noun
1.
Biology, Physiology . the sum of the physical and chemical processes in an organism by which its material substance is produced, maintained, and destroyed, and by which energy is made available. Compare anabolism, catabolism.
2.
any basic process of organic functioning or operating: changes in the country's economic metabolism.

2 comments:

  1. I have been using body wraps, defining gel, protein shakes, and apple cider vinegar. Www.wrapruler.com ifs my site. I use greens, gel and wraps. I have seen shrinkage, and it helped because I had hit a plateu in weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shana-- thanks-- girl-- I need to PUSH myself away from the kitchen table-- stop driving to the drive thru and pack a lunch-- I have been seing people have great results with the wraps---are you still breast feeding?

    ReplyDelete