Thursday, September 5, 2013

Yep another BLOG #7-- seriously? Coupon Mama said it--

Are you serious-- anothe BLOG-- yep. I am on like #7 over the past 5 years.  Some focused solely on coupons, savings, debt elimination, Christ, community and more-- so finally this one will have it all!! I know hard to believe, but I promise-- ok maybe I don't promise, but I think I
can..I think I can.  Last night I heard "who people think I am".  You know how when you get married you are your husband's wife-- you have kids-- "There goes such and such mama"-- last night.  A fellow football mom came up to me after my 1st middle School football Jamboree and said -- Hey-- you know I don't even know your name-- I just call you Coupon Mama.-- I chuckled-- that will work.  You know why that works? 

Because the Coupon Mama face/hat that I took on back in 2008 was simply an opportunity to spread the word of CHRIST-- through a simple coupon that ended up bringing attention to another opportunity to spread Christ-- share food and look at a coupon differently.  So as we go on this journey on BLOG #7 stick it out and remember the number 7 is God's perfect COMPLETION!

And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made. Pulled from http://www.biblewheel.com/Topics/Seven_Meaning.php


Coupon Mama said it
Did you know this

No comments:

Post a Comment