Monday, November 11, 2013

I know you think TOILET LIDS--- really? Money Maker deal!!! @shopyourway @kmart

KMART toilet lids--- don't over think the deal just read the member special tag.  What makes you a member-- simply go to service desk if you aren't a member and ask to become one-- just like having a bonus card, cvs card etc...

Pick up one of the toilet lids-- this one happens to be priced at $8.99 (some are higher and I may have seen one for $6) pay for it and your card will now have 10,000 points which translates to $10.  Now that was a great deal for me because it is time for me to pick up new seats at our house-- 4 toilets-- 4 new seats!!!
I am still researching if you are able to use the points to pay for the next lid and still collect 10,000 points.  Today it worked fine for me, but I did have to ask a manager for assistance.  So in all I picked up 4 seats and paid $8.99 and then still have $10 or 10,000 points to purchase instore items---some people said they will just buy 3 and make the $30 or 30k in points and pay off a layaway or purchase something else in the store-- points/money accumulates and are good for 30days from date getting them!!! This is great because it is always so hard to build up these points-- so go get a seat good through 11/16-- You can also use the points at SEARS!!!! that part also ROCKS!!!

UPDATE_- You can not use points to pay for layaway- but I reckon you could just go purchase it off the shelf right?



No comments:

Post a Comment